Saturday 21 May 2016

Muse Card Challenge #166

The current challenge at Muse Card Challenge is this beautiful card by Tracey McNeely




Here's my card


I was inspired by:
  • one layer card
  • different hues of pink flowers and lime green leaves
  • sketch - flowers & leaves bottom, left corner
  • gold embossed sentiment 
I used flowers and leaves from Paper Smooches stamp sets - Reflections and Bold Blooms and WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals. The sentiment is from the Stamp of Approval - Sugar Pea Design - Enchanted Garden stamp set.

I need to work on my photography skills (or lack thereof). I can't seem to get a good photo of the gold embossed sentiment.

Thanks for visiting
sue

5 comments:

  1. Love the flowers that you used and that beautiful scripty sentiment embossed in gold. Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the airy feeling of this! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing and you have my vote, so LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Fantastic sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so sweet Sue. I just love your colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.