Saturday 21 May 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #237

There's a great sketch for this week's challenge at Freshly Made Sketches

 

Here's my card




I started with the Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card Flourishes stamp with versamark and white embossing powder. I then added colour with ink blending tools and distress inks (spiced marmalade, ripe persimmon, picked raspberry). I cut out a 1/4" section of the panel. Using fun foam, I "popped up" the coloured panels onto a grey cardbase. I die cut the hello using My Favorite Things Die-namics Happy Hellos die set. I added some Wink of Stella to add a bit of sparkle andlong with a few sequins.

Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

  1. Wow that background is gorgeous! Beautiful card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and you've blended them into such a pretty background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colors! Lovely take on the sketch. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.