Sunday 25 October 2015

Muse Card Challenge #138

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at Muse Card Club

This week's card is by Anita Bowden



So .... I looked through my stamps and I didn't have any flowers with matching dies, nor vase/bowl. I needed to improvise. I made a bowl from a die cut circle, cut almost in half. I used a scrap piece to make the base. 


I die cut flowers with two shades of pink cardstock and leaves from this Paper Smooches die set. I added a little detail to the flowers with a white pen.

Sentiment is from this Simon Says STAMP set. I attempted to re-create the "feeling" of the original sentiment "You are amazing", repeating the large "YOU" with black ink and the smaller "amaze me" in pink.

I found some black dot paper. I think that my card is similar to Anita's with my own twist (because I didn't have the "right" stamps and dies).

Thanks for visiting
sue

6 comments:

  1. So very cool and love how you were inspired by Anita's card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that 'you' - so clean and modern! And your flowers are beautiful! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you were very resourceful and improvised to create your own version. Love those bright flowers with the white detail. Thanks for playing along at Muse, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clever take on Anita's card! I love how you created your bowl and your flowers are so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you improvised to make this beautiful card and your flowers just pop off the page at you! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you improvised to make this beautiful card and your flowers just pop off the page at you! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.