Monday 24 August 2015

Pals Paper Arts PPA264: A Sketch Challenge

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at Pals Paper Arts

PPA264

I just purchased this stencil from Simon Says STAMP and was anxious to use it because it's groovy!

With ink blending tools, I added distress ink colour (twisted citron - my current fave, peacock feathers and faded jeans). I cut the panel into thirds and shortened the top and bottom of the right and left strips.

The sentiment is from this Paper Smooches stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

4 comments:

  1. Your card caught my eye on the thumbnails at PPA, absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your color choices on the cool stencil... Thanks for sharing your card with the PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funky fresh and,fun! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.