Wednesday 12 August 2015

One Card - Two Challenges

Here's my card
There are two challenges where the inspiration reminds me of Maui, my favourite place!

One challenge is at Inkspirational

It's challenge #88 - photo inspiration

The other challenge is at AAA Cards
Game #45 - It's So Hot






I used this Your Next Stamp stamp set. I stamped the palm tree on a post-it note and fussy cut it out. I stamped the palm tree on my card and covered it with the mask (post-it note). I dug out my CM decorative trimmer to cut a scrap piece of paper with the gentle slope which I used to mask the water/sand. I used ink blending tools to add colours.

I removed the mask and coloured the palm tree with copics.

I found a "dream" sentiment stamp from one of my Newton's Nook stamp sets.

Thanks for visiting
sue

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful inking and images to create a perfect beachy scene
    Great take on the challenges and thanks so much for linking up and playing along at AAA Cards.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your masking is excellent and you have created a dreamy scene x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I like the scene you created with palm tree. Great use of ink on the sand and sky. It is always great when you play with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great beach scene. Thanks for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card - love the single palm tree - it matches the sentiment perfectly! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.