Sunday 14 June 2015

The Card Concept #37

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at The Card Concept



I guess this card leans towards the Clean and Simple style (or maybe Clean and Layered).
I used a technique I watched this Kristina Werner's video (starts around the 3 minute mark) to add colour using a watercolours. I used distress inks - squeezed lemonade, broken china and chipped sapphire.

Used this Memory Box Vivienne butterfly die set. I paper-pieced (yup, I'm crazy) the small pieces using another watercolour panel.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Nice watercolor splashes! Thanks for playing at TCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your watercolor background, and fabulous butterfly! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.