Monday 6 April 2020

A Blog Named Hero ~ March Challenge

So happy to have found time to join the fun at A Blog Named Hero where the current challenge is


So, I typically make cards so making "anything but a card" is a bit of a stretch but I was up for the challenge. 

Here's what I made


A bookmark - I'm finding that I'm having more "time" to read these days. I'm always needing a bookmark - I don't want to fold over the corner and having something prettier than a post-it note would be a great idea. I started with a 2" x 5.5" strip of white cardstock. I stamped flowers using Hero Arts Flowers for Coloring stamp set, with Memento Tuxedo black ink. I added color with Copic markers - B60, B93, BG13, BG15, R32, R35, V12, Y17, YG06, YG09, YR15. I have to say that I wasn't sure about the shading around all the flowers and the edge of the bookmark. However, I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out. I punched a hole with a hole punch and added some bakers twine to complete the bookmark.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.