Monday 6 March 2017

Stamp Nation Challenge #230 - KISS Cards

I love watching Catherine's KISS (Keep It Simple Stampers) videos. She makes cardmaking seem so effortless. There is a challenge over at Stamp Nation to make a card inspired by one of Catherine's KISS cards - you can see her videos here

I chose to start with this card

Frankly My Dear Confetti KISS Cards 3

Here's my card


I used Catherine Pooler's Paisley Peacock stamp set with Catherine Pooler inks (Party Dress, Flirty Fuchsia and Fiesta Blue). The sentiment used CAS-ual Fridays 2 Yous Dies and CAS-ual Fridays All About You stamp set - both were available in Catherine Pooler's Beautiful World Stamp of Approval box. To complete the card, I used some diagonally striped washi tape.

Of course, I couldn't stop with just one card. 


I made this card with The Ton's Holiday Flourish stamp set from Catherine Pooler's Holiday Magic Stamp of Approval box. I used Catherine Pooler inks (Rockin' Red, Lime Rickey and Grass Skirt). The sentiment is die cut from Simon Says STAMP Happy Holidays die. I found a thin scrap piece of Christmas cardstock which complemented the colours well.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.