Tuesday 16 August 2016

MFT Camp Create - Remarkable Resist

Loving that My Favorite Things holds online educational classes during the summer. This week, it's MFT Camp Create


Print 

For Day 3,  it's Remarkable Resist. This is the kind of camp I like - no mosquitos!
Print
Here's my card

























I used the Celebrate You stamp set. I heat embossed the gift packages on a scrap piece of cardstock. Roughly cut out the gifts and added two distress inks to each gift. I then fussy cut the gifts out. I also heat embossed the sentiment and added distress ink (pumice stone and antique linen) to the background. I stamped the bows directly onto the background then adhered the gifts.

Here's a close-up



Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.