Monday 15 August 2016

Freshly Made Sketches 249

While looking for inspiration to play along at Freshly Made Sketches this week, I found a scrap panel and started from there.

Here's the sketch



Here's my card


The panel was created with Simon Says STAMP Swirls and Dots stencil coloured with distress inks (mustard seed, ripe persimmon and picked raspberry). To complete the card, I used scraps of pink and yellow. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Keep it Simple Thank you stamp set. I felt that the card needed something else, so I embossed the background with Cuttlebug's Oxford embossing folder.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty. I love you clocks! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have used the sketch to show off that pretty stencil pattern - I love it in the colors you selected! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.