Wednesday 18 May 2016

Time Out Challenge #56

The current challenge at TIME OUT Challenges is a

CASE with your own twist challenge 

Here's a beautiful card by Kay Miller

 


Here's my card






I started with the splatter stamp from Stampin' Up's Gorgeous Grunge and pumice stone distress ink. The frame is die cut from Simon Says STAMP Lunch Box Notes die. The leaves are die cut from Paper Smooches Foliage 1. The flourish is die cut from My Favorite Things Die-namics Fancy Flourish. The flowers are die cut from  My Favorite Things Die-namics Flower & Leaf Trio and Paper Smooches Flowers 2. The sentiment is from Penny Black Flower Sparks.

Thanks for visiting
sue

 

2 comments:

  1. What a great CASE, I can really see how you were inspired and I love all the die cuts you used! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.