Sunday 8 May 2016

Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

The current challenge at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

STENCIL IT

We are showcasing Stencil Girl Stencils this week. You don’t have to use them to join in with the challenge, but if you have them we would love to see them used!

Here's my card



I used the Hero Arts Petals stencil, inked with distress inks (mustard seed, spiced marmalade, picked raspberry and peeled paint). The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMPS Flower Friend stamp set. To complete the card, I added some sequins, because I think that it needed a little sparkle.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colors! Love the various colors with this stencil. Well done, Sue! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Stencil It” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.