Sunday 22 May 2016

One-Layer Simplicity Challenge OLS27

The current challenge is a yummy one over at One-Layer Simplicity

The challenge at One Layer Simplicity is to make a fruity card for the Fruit Smoothie challenge.


Who doesn't love fruit smoothies - just had one earlier today. I chose to use "fruity" inks. Here's my card


I made this card by stamping the beautiful flower/flourish stamp from Gina K's A Beautiful Live stamp set and Sugar Pea Design's Enchanged Garden stamp set, both from Catherine Pooler's latest Stamp of Approval box. I masked off the "back" of the card to prevent inking the back of the card with post-it tape. I  used distress inks and ink blending tools to add Ripe Persimmon, Festive Berries and Picked Raspberry to the card.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.