Sunday 8 May 2016

Muse Card Challenge #164

Well, I admit it, I was pretty stumped with this week's beautiful Muse card created by Michele Ferguson



It's the Muse for the current challenge at Muse Card Challenge

I thought - well, I don't have lilacs and even if I did, I likely wouldn't have corresponding dies, because my fussy cutting isn't that precise! I love purple though and really wanted to join in the fun. So, I took some liberties with my card.


I was inspired by:
  • purple flowers (different shades of purple)
  • flowers in a grey container
  • purple cardstock
  • circle impression (bottom right of card)
  • focal point - bottom right corner of card
For the different shades of purple, I stamped off the middle flower once. The flowers, stems, leaves and container are from Clearly Besotted Flower Arrangement stamp set. The sentiment is from the SU Lotus Blossom stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

  1. Sue!!! You are totally allowed creative liberties - especially these cute ones!! Love every darling detail of your card!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the graphic feel of your pretty flowers! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very pretty. Love your vase and those cute little flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.