Sunday 1 May 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #234

Another card made at the papercrafting retreat, for the current challenge at Freshly Made Sketches



Here's my card


I used the MFT Abstract stencil with distress inks (mustard seed, spiced marmalade and picked raspberry) applied with ink blending tools. The sentiment is made with an Impression Obsession "Happy Birthday" die, with a little Wink of Stella for a bit of sparkle. Here's a close-up

 
The edge was made with a SU border punch.

Thanks for visiting
sue


3 comments:

  1. Super card! Love the ombre background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that beautiful background you created....especially with that bit of sparkle! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love the background! Such fun colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.