Friday 13 March 2015

Less is More Week 214 Colour Challenge

There is something so very calming about playing in my craft room. I have a little music playing in the background. It makes me so very happy. So, I took today off and have been playing.

Here's my first card





This week's Less is More challenge is a colour challenge - Yellow and Green.


I used this punch to punch out flowers using white cardstock and the leaf (from the white punch) from green cardstock.
 

I inked the edges of the flowers using this distress ink. In retrospect, I should have selected a "brighter" yellow.
 
 

I adhered the flowers and leaves on white cardstock (4" x 5 1/4"). I then ran it through my Cuttlebug using the lattice embossing folder.

Added a mat of yellow - 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" and the sentiment.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. This is a fun technique and your card looks just lovely!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and elegant card with a super dry embossed look
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.