Friday 14 June 2019

STAMPlorations - Mid June Reminder Post

It's mid-month and it's time for a reminder post at STAMPlorations to remind you that you still have time to join this month's CAS challenge


Here's my card


I tried to stick to the optional color twist of mahogany. I started out with STAMPlorations Artplorations Prim Triangles and aged mahogany distress ink, applied with an ink blending tool. I masked off two repeats of the pattern to keep the card, clean and simple. I found a scrap of mahogany cardstock from which I die cut a tag, using My Favorite Things Die-Namics Ta Builder Blueprints 2. I stamped a sentiment from STAMPlorations Fond Expressions 2 onto a scrap of white cardstock and trimmed it down to fit on the tag. I found some silver ribbon for the tag and popped the tag up with dimensionals for some depth.

Hope you'll join the challenge at STAMPlorations. You still have time!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.