Monday 3 June 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #319

It's Monday and that means that it's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the new sketch


Image may contain: text

Here's my card



I love making tags. I don't really use them so putting them onto cards makes sense to me. I started by lightly drawing a circle, with a pencil. This provided me with a guideline of where to place my flowers and leaves to make a wreath. I used flowers and leaves from Hero Arts Spring Hello by Lia and the inks used were Hero Arts Butter Bar, Green Hills and Fresh Peach. The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp's Whatnot Sentiments Four stamp set and was stamped with Hero Arts Soft Granite ink. I used some shiny silver twine to complete the tag. I adhered the tag to a kraft panel, slightly smaller than the A2 white card base.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.