Saturday, 1 April 2017

House of Cards - April Challenge

Happy April 1st ... It's April Fools' Day. No fooling around here. It's time for a new challenge at House of Cards


APRIL 2017
Feather Images and/or Colors


Here's my card


I was inspired by the colours and feathers of this challenge. I used The Crafters Workshop's TCW389s Mini Fancy Feathers stencil. I added colour with distress inks (cracked pistachio, salty ocean and ground espresso) and ink daubers. I started with one feather. It didn't seem enough, so I added two more.  The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Big Scripty Greetings. I added a dark brown mat for the card to complete it. 

We'd love for you to join us this month. Thanks for visiting.
sue

3 comments:

  1. Love your stenciled feathers - I thought about using a stencil but didn't. The colors are very pretty. Shirley TeamMate

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card, like how you combined the colors on your stenciling! Donna HOC teamate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you simple and clean card. Fun feathers too.

    (✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)
    Teamie HOC
    http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.