Monday 21 October 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #339

It's a rainy Monday here in Vancouver. It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's this week's sketch




Here's my card


I started by stamping the flower and leaves using Hero Arts Graphic Flowers stamp set with Hero Arts Orchid and Field Greens inks. I fussy cut the images. I used Pink & Main Spring Flings 6x6 paper pack for the coordinating papers. The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp's Many Thanks stamp set. I added a sparkly adhesive dot in the center of the flower for a bit of bling.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.