Sunday 15 January 2017

Muse Card Club Challenge #198

Very happy to have found time to play with the gang at Muse Card Club. This week's Muse is Anita Bowden who created this great card




Here's my card




I started by clear heat embossing using the Impression Obsession Cover-a-Card Canvas stamp. I added distress inks (picked raspberry, blueprint sketch, mermaid lagoon, cracked pistachio) using ink blending tools, overlapping the colours slightly. I then die cut out a 3" circle. Then I white heat embossed the Birthday Wishes sentiment, which uses the Simon Says STAMP Birthday Messages stamp set on black cardstock. The On Your Special Day sentiment is from WPlus9 Designs Happy Wishes stamp set. I used my MISTI and a circle die to shape the sentiment. I popped up the circle with some fun foam.

Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done - love the texture and colour of your background! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors and simplicity of your card. Especially like the shaped sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on my card using different stamps. The canvas looks great and I love the fonts of the sentiments.
    Thanks so much for playing along at Muse this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.