Sunday 19 June 2016

Muse Card Challenge #170

The current MUSE card at Muse Card Challenge is this beauty created by Anita Bowden




Here's my card

I enjoyed the process. I had never really considered heat embossing in layers, like Anita did to create her card. Her first layer was on white. In retrospect, it probably was a good decision as my top layer (picked raspberry) doesn't really show up that well against the second layer (spiced marmalade). Perhaps, I should have stopped after the second layer. Oh well, I'll try it again one day. The first layer was mustard seed. Here's a close-up.



I used the Hero Arts Color Layering Butterflies stamp set.



Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. The red and gold gives this an Asian feel - so beautiful! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something really beautiful about these colours, so vibrant and rich. Thanks so much for playing along at Muse this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.