Friday 24 June 2016

Waffle Flower Challenge - June 2016

There is a photo inspiration for the current challenge at Waffle Flower

 wfc-201606-photo


Here's my card


I just recently picked up the A Bunch stamp set. I used white embossing powder on vellum and then added colour on the reverse side with copics. I felt that the photo inspiration had a bit of an ethereal feel, so I thought that vellum would work to capture that same feel. The copic colours were the closest to those used in the photo, from my meager copic collection. Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to take a good photo of it. I used pearl embellishments at the corners to give me a place to "hide" the adhesive.

Here's a close-up



Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Simply, sweet! Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and soft card. Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.