Monday 20 June 2016

Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Loving that there is another blog hop over at Coffee Loving Cardmakers

Here's my card



The coffee cup and sentiment are from Create A Smile Coffee First stamp set. I stamped the coffee cup and fussy cut it out. I also stamped the cup on a piece of scrap teal and white striped paper and fussy cut out the sleeve. I also fussy cut the heart and coloured it with a copic marker.

The coffee rings are from The Alley Way Stamps Breakfast Club stamp set. The "coffee" splatters were from Tim Holtz's Splatters stencil. I used tea dye distress ink and stamped off once before adding colour through the stencil.

Thanks for visiting
sue

25 comments:

  1. Super cute. CAS perfection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background with the stains, CAS and fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little treat. Love the stains in the background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, perfectly CAS. Just the style I like :) Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful cas - love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card, Sue, I would send you some coffee if I could! Happy hopping and enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super CAS card I love it.
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, yes in deed. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super fun CAS card...love the teal + red!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome clean and simple design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crisp and clean.....nice card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.