Sunday 13 September 2020

Cupcake Inspirations ~ Challenge # 502

Hi! We're starting a new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations



Fun colours, right? Here's my card


I started my card with STAMPlorations In Bloom: Charmed Cherry Blossoms stamp, which I inked up with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and stamped in the upper left quadrant of a white A2 card base. I added color with Copic markers G07, R22, R35, YG03. To balance the image, I added the sentiment from STAMPlorations Sweet Spring Wishes stamp set on a scrap of green cardstock which I cut into a fishtail banner. The sentiment "be kind" is a reminder of what our Provincial Health Officer tells us at the end of each of her press conferences on Covid 19 - be calm, be kind, be safe. 

We'd love for you to join us.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.