Monday 7 September 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #385

Monday .... again? Time is flying by. It's time for a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch


Image may contain: text that says 'Sketch 385 Sentiment Createdb Michelle Stewart for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge'

Here's my card




I saw an idea for lanterns here

002 copy

I just love them. I started with Stampin' Up's Circle Circus stamp set and stamped the circle with Hero Arts Butter Bar, Fresh Peach, Soft Cantaloupe. I punched them out with a 3/4" circle punch. I then ran the circle through my Fiskars paper crimper. Remember paper crimpers? They were "the tool" to have and there is sits, in the far corner of my craft room. I dusted it off (LOL!) before using it. I cut black strips for the top and bottom of the lanterns (in fact, I just adhered the crimped circles to them, creating the top and bottom). Here's a close-up of my lanterns.



I used patterned papers from a 6x6 paper pack. For the sentiment, I stamped the "thank you" from Ink Blot Shop's Botanical Borders stamp set on a scrap of kraft cardstock. I cut it into a double fish tail banner.

Hoping this week's sketch inspired you to create something.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.