Sunday 5 July 2020

Cupcake Inspirations ~ Challenge #497

I have exciting news! I'm now a member of the design team at Cupcake Inspirations! WOOHOO!

Our new challenge is


Image may contain: food

and can be found here.

Here's my card



I started by stamping the sprig from Penny Black's Flower Sparks onto a white A2 card panel with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I added some pearls with Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss in Caribbean Ocean ( I love this colour!). I looked for a simple script sentiment and found it with Poppy Stamps' Peony Stams and Blossoms stamp set. I rounded the corners of the white A2 card panel with my Corner Chomper and adhered it to an A2 teal card panel before adhering it to a white A2 card base.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and use-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse..

4 comments:

  1. This is such a stunning CAS design! Really beautiful. I'm so happy you have joined the team :) - Charlotte/Lady Joyful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! so beautifully CAS, Sue. I have been your admirer at the various challenges you are DT at and am so glad you have joined CIC. So much to learn from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sue! Congrats on your new "Cupcake Sweetie" DT spot! This is such a lovely CAS style design! Love the dimension on your flower! Looking forward to getting to know you teamie! HUGS, *Vicki* - my blog: Stamped Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all congratulations on becoming a Design Team member for Cupcake Inspirations. CAS and very pretty card. Hope you check us out on Double Trouble, partnering with Cupcake Inspirations, to check out Thing 1, 2 and 3 for this challenge and future challenges. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.