Monday 13 April 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC059

Who doesn't love a game of tic tac toe? I'm joining in at Tic Tac Toe Challenge where the current board is




Here's my card. I went with the vertical line down the center of the board - pink, orange, yellow.


I started by stamping the border on a white A2 panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added colour with Copic markers RV23, Y15, YR04, W2 and I added some additional shading with Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils. I added a simple sentiment from the same stamp set. I trimmed the panel down slightly and adhered it to a black A2 card panel to frame the original panel.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Love the tiny tulips!! What a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Tic tac Toe challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.