Wednesday 1 April 2020

STAMPlorations CAS ~ April Challenge

It doesn't seem right for April Fool's jokes with what is going on in the world with COVID 19. However, one thing that I'm appreciating is the staying at home, crafting. Well, it helps that I'm retired and don't have a job to have to go to.

It's time for a new challenge at STAMPlorations CAS. This month, our challenge is


Here's my card


It's a pretty simple card today. I used STAMPlorations ARTplorations Flutterby stencil, mustard seed distress ink applied with an ink blending tool on a piece of light yellow cardstock for a tone-on-tone look. I added antennae with a silver gel pen. The sentiment is from STAMPlorations Hope Blooms stamp set, stamped with Hero Arts Soft Granite ink. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.