Monday 6 April 2020

Less is More Challenge #416 - OLC No Sentiment

It's nice to have some time to join in various card challenges, like Less is More where the challenge is 


Here's my card


On an A2 white card base, I lightly marked where the corners of my frame would be with a pencil. I then stamped a variety of small flowers inside the marks using Hero Arts Spring Hello by Lia, Hero Arts Garden Flowers by Lia and Gina K's Mini Wreath Builder stamp sets. I used Hero Arts inks (butter bar, fresh peach, tide pool, green hills, soft cantaloupe, soft pink). I erased the pencil marks and with a fine black marker, drew a frame around the flowers. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.


2 comments:

  1. Super card Sue. The mini wreath builder stamps look great in a square frame and you are really brave to draw your own frame around the images. It looks fab. Thanks for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Those flowers are so pretty and I love the doodled frame. Sorry for the late visit on this one. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.