Wednesday 1 April 2020

CAS(E) this Sketch! Challenge #365

It's been awhile since I've been able to join card challenges. Lately, I seem to have "more time" on my hands to craft - thanks covid 19! I have a card for the current challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch!



When I first say this sketch, I thought - "nah, I have nothing"! However, I thought about it a bit more and thought, if I rotate it 90 degrees, what could I do. Then it occurred to me. Here's my card


Admittedly, I took some "liberties" with the original sketch. I moved the "triangle" and I moved the sentiment. So, my issue, was do I have an airplane stamp. Apparently, I do not or at least not one I could find! So, I recalled that I had an airplane die - Impression Obsessions' DIE186-G. I die cut a black airplane. Using the size of the airplance, I placed post-it tape to create the triangle area. I inked it with pumice stone distress ink, applied with an ink blending tool. I stamped the sentiment from STAMPlorations' Trendy Butterflies 2 stamp set. I then removed the post-it tape and added the "sky" using an ink blending tool and tumbled glass distress ink. I felt, it needed something more. I found my Simon Says STAMP's Clouds for Days stencil. Using it and salty ocean distress ink, I "made" some clouds in my sky. I made my sky seem "poof-y". 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.