Monday 13 April 2020

CAS on Friday ~ Challenge #177

I've missed participating in card challenges. Life just got in the way. However, I find myself with a bit more time (LOL!) to spend at my craft table. So, I was able to create something for the current challenge at CAS on Friday. The current challenge is


BLACK, WHITE AND ONE COLOR

*Please Don't forget to make it CAS!*

Here's my card


Clearly, it's mostly black and white with five little dots of yellow. I pulled out my Poppy Stamps Bubble Daisy Border die and die cut the border. With a scrap of yellow cardstock, I also die cut five centers of the daisy. On the main panel, I stamped a simple sentiment using Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I adhered the main panel and the outline die cut to an A2 black panel. I then adhered the five yellow centers to the daisies to complete the card. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful, serene card! Thanks for playing along with CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.