Monday 20 April 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #365

It's Monday and time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's this week's sketch
Image may contain: text

Here's my card


I started this card by choosing a 6x6 paper pack - I chose My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing - Tangerine. When working with a 6x6 paper pack, all the colors coordinate. They've done all the work for me. I chose four patterned papers and cut 4.25" x 1.25" strips. I assembled them onto an A2 kraft panel. For the sentiment element, I die cut a circle from kraft cardstock using Sizzix circle dies and a scalloped circle using off-white cardstock using Spellbinders Scalloped Circles dies. For the flowers, I used My Favorite Things Flower & Leaf Trio Die-namics and scraps of cardstock. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches' Birthday Sampler stamp set. To complete the card, I added some rhinestones to the centers of the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.