Sunday 15 March 2020

STAMPlorations CAS ~ March challenge - reminder post

It's mid-month so it's time for a reminder post. A reminder of our current challenge at STAMPlorations CAS


Here's my card


For this card, I started with the background. With a water brush, I added some distress ink (salty ocean, tumbled glass) onto the center of an A2 piece of 96 lb bristol. I added some flicked distress ink (faded jeans, salty ocean) by scribbling ink using distress markers onto an acrylic block, spritzing with water and then flicking the ink off the acrylic block with a paint brush. For the dragonfly, I inked up a scrap piece of white cardstock with distress ink (salty ocean, faded jeans, tumbled glass) applied with an ink blending tool. I then die cut the solid part of the dragonfly from this inked scrap and the outline from a scrap of silver cardstock using STAMPlorations CUTplorations Dragonfly Layering Dies. For the sentiment, I used a STAMPlorations clear sticker from the New Day pack.

We'd love for you to join us. There is still time.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card. A dragonfly is always a good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it is just perfect xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.