Sunday 15 March 2020

Perfectly CAS ~ March Challenge

It's time for a new challenge at Perfectly CAS. Our challenge is



Here's my card


I started with scraps of 96 lb bristol and using my Artist's Loft (inexpensive) watercolor paints, I painted "blobs" of colour, blending a couple of colours per "blob". I then used Simons Says STAMP's Diamond Parade die to die cut the diamond shapes from the "blobs" of colour and also the outline from dark gray cardstock. I assembled everything and adhered it to an A2 light gray card panel. The sentiment is stamped using Hero Arts Soft Granite ink and Lawn Fawn's Starry Backdrops stamp set. 

We'd love for you to join us. Don't forget, we're only looking for designs that cover 1/3 or less of the card front.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.