Tuesday 14 January 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge # 351

It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch

No photo description available.

Here's my card


I love 6x6 paper packs. Some may say I have a bit of an addiction with 6x6 paper packs. I can't resist them! I love that someone has coordinated patterned papers for me. It makes it easy to put patterned papers together. This card is a good example of this. Once I chose the 6x6 paper pack, My Minds Eye's Stella and Rose 6x6 designer paper pack, I just had to choose 4 papers and cut 5/8" stripes. I adhered them, following this week's sketch. I stamped the sentiment from Simon Says STAMP's Summer Garden stamp set to complete the card. 

This is such a versatile sketch. We'd love for you to join us this week.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.