Tuesday 31 December 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #349

Last challenge for 2019 - well, actually, when my card goes up at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, it will be 2020. How was your 2019? My year was memorable with lots of travel and fun. What about 2020? Do you have plans? I hope to be better organized and craft lots. Crafting really makes me happy!

Here is this week's sketch

No photo description available.

Here's my card


I rotated the sketch 90 degrees to the right. I was a bit tired of Christmas so , went for something different. I used Stampin' Up's French Foliage and Hero Arts inks (Just Rust, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Brown, Cup O' Joe). I stamped the three leaves and then trimmed the panels to 2" x 1.25". To make them pop more against the background patterned paper, I matted with dark brown. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Color Layering Bouquet, stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I used the same dark brown for the horizontal strips to highlight the sentiment. 

All the best to you in 2020

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.