Monday 16 December 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #347

It's Monday so it's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's this week's sketch to inspire you


Image may contain: text

Here's my card


I started with Craftin' Desert Divas' Chameleon stamp. I've been wanting to use this little chameleon stamp for quite some time. This was the time. I stamped the chameleon and sentiment and trimmed the panel to 2.5" x 2.5". I added colour on the little critter with Prismacolor Premier colored pencils. I matted the panel with blue. I looked through my collection of 6x6 paper packs for patterned paper that used the colors of my chameleon. I used My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose 6x6 paper pack. I chose two papers and cut 4.25" x 2.3cm strips. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.