Tuesday 24 December 2019

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #373

Are you ready for the big guy in the red suit to visit? I sure hope so because there isn't much time before his arrival. It's also time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! This week, our challenge is



It's a Christmas card. Obviously, it's too late to be mailed for Christmas 2019. Hmmm - maybe I'm just early for Christmas 2020!


I started by heat embossing with white embossing powder Hero Arts' Antique Poinsettia on vellum. I fussy cut the bloom and leaves. I added colour to the opposite side of vellum (not the heat embossed side) with red and green sharpie markers. You can do the same thing using Copic markers. However, the effect is a bit more muted. I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts Holiday Ornaments Stamp and Cut set onto kraft cardstock, which I cut into a fish-tailed banner. I adhered everything onto a light gray A2 card panel. 

Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas.
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.