Friday 15 November 2019

STAMPlorations CAS ~ November reminder post

It's time for STAMPlorations reminder post here. Our challenge, this month is 


No photo description available.

Here's my card.


As you can see, I didn't use the optional color twist. LOL! I made a one-layer card using ARTplorations A Bloom and Three Buds stencil and distress oxides (abandoned coral, peeled paint) applied with oval make-up brushes. For the sentiment, I used STAMPloratins Faith Expressions, stamped with Hero Arts Charcoal ink. The sentiment I chose, was one, I needed to read. It's a good reminder. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.