Friday 1 November 2019

STAMPlorations CAS ~ November Challenge

WOW! It's already November. Time sure is flying by. It's time for a new CAS challenge at STAMPlorations CAS.


No photo description available.


Here's my card


For my one-layer card, I started by masking off a 1.5" horizontal strip area on my A2 card base with post-it tape. I stamped the leaves from STAMPlorations Trendy Leaves stamp set with Hero Arts inks Soft Vanilla, Soft Brown and Cup O' Joe. I added some distress ink (frayed burlap) with an ink blending tool. I carefully removed the post-it tape and stamped the sentiment, from STAMPlorations' The Birds and The Blooms stamp set with Hero Arts Cup O' Joe ink. 

We'd love to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Sue, your leaves really look like they're floating

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.