Tuesday 26 November 2019

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #369

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More!. This week the challenge is



Clean and Simple - that's a style I'm most comfortable with. Here's my card. Although, it's not as "neat" as my usual cards, there is still a lot of white space to make this a clean and simple card. 


I started with Altenew's Hello Sunshine stamp set. I stamped various plants, arranged horizontally on a piece of 96 lb bristol, with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I gave the ink plenty of time to dry. I then added some smudges of colour using distress inks (ripe persimmon, mowed lawn, mustard seed, picked raspberry, wilted violet, spiced marmalade, mermaid lagoon, candied apple) applied with a water brush. I trimmed the panel down to 4.25" x 2.75" and matted it with black to make the panel pop.The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp's Sweet Little Greetings stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the cute, CAS design of your card, and the way you added color to the flowers looks so pretty and unique! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.