Tuesday 29 October 2019

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #365

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More!. This week the challenge is a photo inspiration.


I was inspired by the colours of Halloween and the pumpkin. Here's my card


I started by stamping the pumpkin using Unity's Bountiful Fall stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used Copic markers (C2, Y06, G82, Y38, V12, YR04, BG10, E21) to add colour to the image. I used a Sizzix circle die to diecut the image. I found a scrap of striped patterned papers and cut it to 5.5" x 1.25". The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp's Many Thanks stamp set. I put everything on an A2 kraft card panel. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.