Tuesday 3 September 2019

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #357

Hi! It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! This week the challenge is


A "Make Your Mark" challenge is one where you use anything that can make a mark - like markers, paints, chalks, watercolours, sponges, stencils, masks, etc. Here's my card


For my card, I started with an A2 white card panel. I then used My Favorite Things Mix-ables Sun Ray stencil and distress inks (mustard seed and spiced marmalade). I added ink with an ink blending tool. For the sentiment, I used a stamp from Technique Tuesday's Bring on the Sun stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink. To complete the card, I trimmed the panel slightly and matted on a bright yellow-orange card and added a few adhesive rhinestones for a bit of shine and sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.




1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.