Tuesday 13 August 2019

Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

It seems that my crafting mojo is making an appearance. I've been able to keep up with my design team obligations. However, I haven't seemed to find neither the inspiration nor the time to join in with other card challenges. Hoping that this is a trend that I can continue.

Today, I have a card for the current challenge at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge


This week the challenge is
ADD A DIE CUT
We are showcasing Memory Box Products this week. You don’t have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used


Here's my card


 


It was difficult to chose the die to use. I have quite a few - many, in fact, that I've never used. I can't recall, if I've ever used this die before. It's Memory Box's Verona Bouquet. I die cut using white cardstock and kept the pieces together. I find it easier to add colour with ink daubers when the panel is still somewhat intact. I added distress inks (wilted violet, mustard seed and peeled paint) to the die. I felt that it looked best on kraft card. I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches Salutations stamp set with Hero Arts Soft Granite ink. I trimmed the kraft panel down and adhered it to a white A2 card base.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.