Saturday 31 August 2019

Happy Little Stampers ~ September Watercolour Challenge

How is it possible that summer is already over? I mean, kids will soon be back in school, if they haven't already returned. Wasn't it just June? 

It's time for a new watercolour challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Watercolour Challenge



Here's my card




I started with an A2 sized panel of watercolour paper. I added frayed burlap and salty ocean distress inks with a water brush, for the background. I then stamped the images using Lawn Fawn's Life is Good stamp set using Versafine Onyx Black ink. I added colour with a water brush and distress inks (brushed corduroy, mowed lawn, dried marigold, worn lipstick, pumice stone). The images were diecut with Lawn Fawn's Life is Good dies. I adhered them to the card to complete the card. I couldn't decide on a sentiment, so I left the card without a sentiment. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

5 comments:

  1. cute little island scene for your sweet card
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on the background! Love the Lawn Fawn die cuts and how they add to the tropical vibe. Hmm, maybe my card should have a happy little crab too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Typical tropical scene here Sue. That crab is so cute. Great cas card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so funny. Great fit to the topic of the challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.