Sunday 18 August 2019

CAS(E) this Sketch! #335

Loving the new sketch this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!



I just had to join in. Here's my card


I went for a rainbow look using STAMPlorations ARTplorations Prim Triangles stencil and distress inks (salty ocean, twisted citron, mustard seed, spiced marmalade, candied apple, wilted violet). I used a post-it note to help keep the colours separate, so that the colours looked like strips through the stencil. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Many Thanks stamp set. I trimmed the panel down and matted on black cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.