Tuesday 13 August 2019

CAS(E) this Sketch! #334

WOW! Two cards posted on the same day. Hoping this creative mojo continues. I find that playing with paper is good for me - it's so relaxing, well, except when things don't go according to plan!

I have a card for the current sketch challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch!




Here's my one layer card




On an A2 card base, I started by stamping the sentiment from Simon Says STAMP's Flower Friend stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I used my MISTI to be sure of a good impression. I then lightly marked with a pencil, a rectangle, approximately 2.25" x 2.5". I did this to try to keep my stamping within the rectangle. I stamped various flowers and leaves from Hero Arts Spring Hello by Lia and Hero Arts Garden Flowers by Lia using Hero Arts Soft Cantaloupe, Fresh Peach, Green Hills and Butter Bar inks. I hand-drew a frame with a fine tip black marker. When I was sure that the ink had dried, I carefully erased my pencil marks.

Thanks for stopping by
sue



This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.