Monday 12 August 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #329

It's Monday, so it must be time for a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge



Here's my card





I started with STAMPlorations ARTplorations Leaves stencil and distress inks (mowed lawn, shabby shutters, lucky clover, peeled paint, twisted citron, tumbled glass). I used an ink blending tool and some scraps of paper (for masking) to add the color, just where I wanted the colors to be. I trimmed the panel down and matted with a green cardstock. I then used Hero Arts You're So Lovely stamp set with peeled paint and twisted citron distress inks, and my MISTI. I find that when stamping with distress inks, it can take more than one stamping to get a good impression. I also matted this panel with the same green cardstock. The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp's Whatnot Sentiments Four, stamped with Hero Arts Soft Granite ink. I adhered the panels to a kraft A2 card base and added a few adhesive pearls to add a bit of shine and dimension to finish the card.

We'd love to see how you were inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.