Sunday 11 August 2019

a2z Scrapbooking ~ Guest Designer

It feels like going home - heading to some place, so welcoming and familiar. I'm back here at a2z Scrapbooking. I am honoured to be back as a guest designer and I have a card to share for this month's challenge


a2z scrapbooking august challenge
Here's my card



I used Sugartree Stamps' Party Animal digital kit for my card - specifically, the awesome partying penguin and the sentiment. I printed the penguin with my inkjet printer on white cardstock, trimmed to A2 card size and added colour with Copic markers. I printed the sentiment on some orange/gold cardstock and trimmed it to a double ended fishtail banner. To complete the card, I added a shiny "pompom" with a rhinestone. 

To the a2z folks, thanks for having me back. To all of you, thanks for stopping by.
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for guest designing for us at a2z Sue! Such sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.